Each StartFast Code cohort is 12 weeks in length and designed to mentor you into a professional developer at an entry level. You learn by doing, gaining project experience, a code portfolio, and possibly even a resume reference.
Upcoming StartFast Code Programs:
Front End Design & Development monday & wednesday evenings, $3,000, Next Cohort starts June 5 in Syracuse.
Front End development Monday through Friday evenings, $5,000, Next Cohort starts June 1 in Saratoga.
Backend Development Monday through Friday evenings, $5,000, Next Cohort starts June 1 in Saratoga.
Full Stack Development Monday through Friday evenings, $10,000, Next Cohort starts June 1 in Saratoga.
Learning to code takes commitment, and it's not for everyone. If you're not sure that coding is for you, try some self-taught online classes. For example, you can sign up for free at http://www.freecodecamp.com. We'll ask you about your experiences during your interview.
What You'll Learn
- You'll gain the skills necessary to be a professional developer at the entry level.
- You'll learn by doing, completing projects that become part of your portfolio.
- You'll learn to work effectively on a team.
- You'll learn how to keep learning, becoming more valuable over time.
How Does it work?
- Students participate in a 12-week bootcamp where they can immerse themselves in the subject matter with a cohort of likewise focused individuals. There is great value in this kind of shared experience.
- Students bring their own Mac or PC laptop to each class.
- You will learn by doing, working through your chosen curriculum and building a portfolio of completed projects.
- You can work/learn wherever you have internet access.