Back End Development
• Prior coding knowledge required (equivalent of Courses 100 and 200)
• Students build and deploy 10 web/mobile-responsive projects
• Students work at their own pace
• Projects can be worked upon anywhere there’s internet access
Location: Saratoga Springs, New York
Next Starting Date: June 1, 2017
Location/Time: Weekday evenings, location to be announced
Class Size: Strictly limited to ensure individual attention
Description: Back End Web/Mobile Responsive Development covers the disciplines required to develop and deploy the server side of websites and web applications that are effective on mobile devices as well as desktop browsers (e.g. Node.js, Express, MongoDB, Git, Heroku).
- a facility where students can work individually and together.
- up to 15 hours per week of instructor-led class time for 12 weeks.
- encouragement to stay on track and making progress toward your goals,
- Certificates of Achievement upon completion of each module,
- Optional involvement with real startup companies and area employers,
- Assistance with job placement, or starting your own freelance practice or startup company.
How much does it cost?
12-weeks costs $5,000.
How much can I learn in 12 weeks?
A lot! But it depends upon you. Your prior knowledge, work-ethic, aptitude and time committed to coding projects all matter.
When and Where are Classes?
StartFast Code classes take place Monday through Friday evenings from 5:30pm to 8:30pm at a location to be announced.